any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

20 February 2010

Happy chinese new year! Well, its not entirely over yet.
Anw, sch are fine these days, onli with loads of homework, esp Maths. -.-''' This is what happen in sch this week.
Wed - did mid term reflections. Played badminton for PE. Had poa self test on corr of errors. Reading programme in the afternoon. Followed by Choir practice @ 3.30pm. Sing sing sing till 6.
Thurs - Got back maths common test and I failed. Learn new topic for poa and again I dun really get what the tcher is talking abt. its like he is speaking in another language.

Fri - Had phy class quiz on circuits. E geog lesson was again a bore. All I did was keep saying Hi to nelson. Hahas. Assembly after that, listen to choir n guzheng say abt their trip to HK. Den Mrs Lee go on stage to explain the importance of El n blahblahblah.

Today - all I did was homework the whole morning.

Looking forward to mon cos I think we going to get back our ss class test. So curious abt my marks. Hahas. Well, will I pass with flying colours? Lets wait n see.


Bye!