any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

11 December 2009

Motivation

Currently watching SEA games on channel 5. Cheering for Singapore too! Singapore now have 11 gold medals!! GO SINGAPORE!! :D:D
Today went to popular with queenie to buy some ass bks and stationery. Also to buy christmas greeting cards. :D 2 more wks and it will be CHRISTMAS!! :D:D Thanks giving presents!! :D:D
Lol. I am a little high again. Haiz.
I am so bored at home in the day time! There is almost nothing to do!
Finally, I went to the lib ytd to borrow some books. Perhaps, I can read those books, that was why I borrowed them in the first place. -.-'''
I juz saw the calendar and realise that sch is reopening soon! OMG! SO fast! 3 more wks. Time files!
Now, N lvl results to be released soon as well. Wishing all Sec 4 seniors good luck! :D
Ok, I have nothing elso to bl0g abt already. Besides, I still wan to watch my SEA games. :D:D

Bye! (: