any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

17 September 2009

School have started and the wk is coming to an end. And that will mean that the EOY exams are also round the corner.
Ok, I admit I HAVEN started revision yet. And the EOY exams are 3 wks away.... What shld I do?? I think I need more help in helping me to start revising. Even if it is for 1 hr, its better den I didnt even start, right?
Sch was fine today. Geog lesson simply juz do the wb. Chinese lesson followed. Did compre. MdmWangJing says we hv to improve on our compre skills. Cos we are seriously weak. And I agree.
Recess. Juz spend the whole recess doing maths hw.
SS lesson. Did SBQ practice. That all.
El lesson. MrsBhaskaran is back in sch since ytd. so back to lessons. I dunno shld be happy or sad.
Maths lesson. All we did was revision exercise in the tb. And 1 period all I did was only 1 sum. Which is slow. ya, mayb I shld learn how to speed up.
Chem lesson. Went through worksheet & did one more. I think I need to put in more effort to understand the concept. Cos certain things I am in a blur. :/

Ok, so I think here are the things I need to do for this month.
-Start revision for EOY exam.
-Pay More attention in cls esp during GEOG n MATHS.
-Be more self disciplined n more self-motivated.
-Finish up all revision ex in the maths tb.

Ok, that might be for now. And I hope I will be able to do it. As the saying, action speaks louder than words. So I hv to start studying! Mayb I shld juz stop using the comp. (:

Bye!(: