any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

01 September 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!
Teachers' day today. So, the only day that the teachers dun hv to work? And need to see all kinds of nonsense? Lolz.I am feeling a little tired right now. Mayb cos I woke up early this morning? Woke up at 7 plus, thot got sch den was like omg, late! Den I realise no sch. Zz.. After that cant get to sleep again... ):
Every year Teachers day, I will always be reminded of someone. I shall not say here. Those who knows me VERY WELL, then mayb u will know who is it. But I doubt no one will be able to guess it right. Its a lady teacher, btw. In case, some thinks is a male. Hahas.
I know this is no link. But I think I got a flu. Cos I am sneezing away right now. Or is it juz cos of the windy weather? I dunno.
Ok. I have to stop here. I am having a EMaths test on thurs, POA test tmr, Common test tmr which I hv no idea what sub it will be.
Gtg to revise for POA & EMaths at LEAST.
Bye! (: