any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

17 August 2009

Yes! Super happy! EMaths test postponed to next week! Cos I haven really revised yet. hahas
Sch was fine. But one thing was I felt very sleepy. Mayb cos last night didnt slept well.
Interaction time walked around the sch one round, for charity. =D Proceeded back to class for POA lesson. Omg~ I was feeling so sleepy. Kept yawning. But still managed to pay attention.
Recessed. Drank a cup of soyabean. Talked to linda & lisa. Then went to library read comics. Hehe. Too stressed.
Chinese lesson after that. Asked MdmWang abt the cls test. She was saying overall not very well done. I am juz praying that I can get more then 35 marks I very happy liao. Cos I didnt really understand the comprehension. T.T
Chem lesson followed. Learn abt the Periodic table. didnt bring tb, luckily got a the table from my file. (: Nothing really happen during that lesson. It was as per normal.
Last period, Maths. Learned new topic, Coordinate Geometry. Was quite ok lahs. Well, at leat I understand.
Went for lunch at canteen. Had Japanese food. The food tasted quite ok lahs. Not too bad. Just that its a little expensive. Drank mil0. Hehe. Fell in love with the sch soyabean & milo le. Lolz.
Reached home did maths hw. Then read a book. Then now, blogging!
Ok. Shall go & revise for POA test on wed le.

byE!