Yoyo. Changed skin again. =D I hope my readers like this skin. Cos I sort of like Winnie Pooh. Lolz
Firstly, I will blog abt ytd.
Had Ss common test in the morning, and I think I wont do well. Cos I didnt even finish the paper. ):
The time not even up. MrsBhaskaran alr said time up. I was abt to finish the last few words ahhh!!! More sad..
Eng Oral was ytd afternoon. My examiner was MrsChoo. Who is currently teaching mi SS.
I think I shld be able to get a average pass. I seriously dunno. Cos I screwed up my pic discussion. It was supposed to be a DISCUSSION. But I think I said like I was DECRIBING it. Omg~
Then when it came to conversation part. She ask mi "young people nowadays are always rushing for time. Do u agree?" The promt qn was "Do u think you are always rushing for time?" and 1 more which i cant rmb.
I said whatever I can think of cos I dunwan to think too long. Otherwise, she might be impaitient.
The other topic was "older generation thinking is diff from the younger generation. Do u agree?" I said yes. And said other things. I can even linked to modern tech. Zz. I wanna PASS MY ORALL!!
(I am not going to write all the details, otherwise its going to be VERY LONG)
Had choir after that, did the recording.
During the break, on the way to refill water with yilin. Saw MrsBhaskaran & I said hi. She ask how was the oral & I juz told her I screwed up pic discussion. Yilin also told her that she screwed up the oral.
Then she said "give u all so much practice, stil screwed up. Naughty gals." And she walked off by saying nth. To sad/angry to say anything bahs.
Ok, I am done with ytd. Now I shell say abt today.
Today:
Yes! Maths test postponed to next mon! Cos MsLeong having meeting. So glad. Cos I haven revise anything yet.
Had chem test today, & i didnt really study for it. I think I will fail. Cos I seriously dunno how to write the chemical equation. In formula. haiz.
Also, won myself a thumbdrive. Cos I did the ace-learning thing & scored the most? Lolz. I did it cos MsLeong told us to. Hahas. Will continue to work hard for Maths! =D
OK, its really a very long post today.
Some things I wan to say:
oK, I know that is very wad lahs, but i seriously want to PASS! So, pls god.
PLS LET MI PASS MY TESTS!! COS I WANT TO BE PROMOTED TO SEC 4 NA!! AS ALL THESE TESTS MIGHT BE INCLUDED IN CA OR SA!!
Ok, that all for today.
BYE!
# posted by joyy at
7:59 PM