Everytime if I go to sch at 7 plus or I come back from sch late like 2.30pm plus., I will sure meet this malay boy. Asking mi for $2 to eat. Even Shulin also kanna before. I met him for the 4th time today. 1st time i did give him. Then from the second time onwards, i have nv given him. Today , I saw him. I juz said I hv to small change. He still keep asking how much I hv. WTH!!! So irritating, so i juz said sry & left. MAyb I shld juz find another way to go home. Lolz.
Today take 2.4 run, fail lors. Next wk retake. I could hv passed! My 1st & 2nd round was quite gd. I onli walked the field there. Then when my 3rd round, I got lazy & started to walk most of it. Otherwise I would hv pass!
During cls period, dewi & I went to the toilet. Then she was like laughing. After that when I see her laugh, I sort of like laugh too. All the way to the toilet leh!! I was like so crazy... Dunnno why.. Hahas.
Huiling, dun be so sad. U can see ur bro in 2 wks time! Cheer up, k?
Bye!
# posted by joyy at
7:36 PM