any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

21 June 2009

Currently feeling very worried. Cos my hols assignment is still not complete. And 1 more wekk sch will reopen lers. How?? And yes, finally I have found at least some info on coastal management le. (: So juz need to find a bit more then can do le(hopfully).
Ytd went tuition, Amanda tell mi this fri got outing to East Coast Beach, 9.30am. Don't even know want to go a not. Cos first, i don't know the bus that goes there and I might not be able to finish up E-learning on Thurs, if can't finish then fri need to continue and finish it up. These are the h/w i left with currently: Eng, SS, Geog & the Maths Ace-learning thing. The ace-learning thing, it looks like many hv not finished. So if never finish what MsLeong wants, then i think it should be ok?? Am I right to say that???
So this week will be very busy trying to finish up all the assignments.
OMG, I forgot totally abt my chemistry notes. Lolz, 3 more topics.... Guess I really have to rush through all my assignments.