any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

10 June 2009

No more choir & lessons for the June hols from today onwards!! yay.. But my assignments is a long way to completing.. Waited for Yilin outside the General Office, saw Mrs Bhaskaran then she ask why i went back sch for & I said for CCA.. Immediately her next qn was what is my CCA, then she say Guzheng.=.= Lolz, do I really look like a guzheng member?? Then of cos i told her is choir, not guzheng... Yilin came liao, then take temp... then saw Mrs Bhaskaran again...zzz..she smilee, then say my temp is high, yilin temp also high, muz sent back home... I was like lolz... Then she smileesss at us & left..

Went for choir, then 8.30 go basketball court did some physical warm ups&bonding activities. 9.00 went back ava room, Mr Lim alr there. Then did vocal warm ups. Todayalmost finish the "Breakaway" song le. Mr Lim say abt the concert by Anglican High Choir, i WANT to GO but I cant cos next day hv CT & need to take care of neighbour child... Cant they just leave to a nanny?? Lolzz.... Came back home totally nothing to do, so just watch a little tv, bath & went online , & now blogging...

I really dunno what to do le... suddenly feel so boring... totally so nothing to do onli hols homework..... So boring at home , suddenly want go sch again.. Lolz...