any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

06 June 2009

Ytd had choir n Poa lesson, As I expected we didn't do 50 jumping jacks but we ran 2 rounds ard the basketball court. After running, Jessabel went toilet cos she stomachache, then I vomitted in the toilet. OMG, I wonder how many times have I have vomited in sch liao since last yr. Den the rest did sit ups, wonder how many they did. Ytd then I realise how important Breakfast was before doing any exercises. Mon before going for choir, for sure I won't skip breakfast liao, I don't want to vomit again.

Just now had maths tuition, so sianz, only mi n Huiling. Did her hols hw, then tcher went through the paper. 2 hrs we only did 1 set of sch paper. Is it very slow?? & some qn we didn't know how to do. Sad, so is time to brush up on my Maths & of cos my other subjects.