any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

09 June 2009

Had my temp taken in sch this morning, 36.8.. Didn't know need to take until Ms Nora told me.. zzz.. I thot no need... then wait for Woonling & Weixuan to come. . . . They come liao, then woonling went to canteen while me & weixuan went up outside the hall to meet Ms Nora. Today learn abt cash book.. YES!! Finally I know Trial Balance liao!! Lol..

Haiz, tmr still got choir early in the morning at 8.30!! Why must it be so early?? Sch hols leh!! But nvm lahhs... cos after tmr no more practices liao & no more lessons le...yay... Yes!! I have only left 3 more topics to go for my chem notes & I am done with the notes!! XD Then I will hv more time to finish up other sub hw... Esp EMaths, I got some qn don't noe how to do... so difficult... Then Geog & SS also.. It seems like no one knows how to do Geog & SS.. Haiz....

Somehow forward to tmr.. Cos after tmr, no need to go sch liao!! YAY!! I have been waiting for this moment...