.blog
Boring
Hello!! Feeling VERY BORED currently. I think I am going to get "killed" by this boredom sooner or later.. I have never had a sch hols that is this bored before...Dunno why, wanted to do hols hw, but my mood is not there. However, manage to do some juz now. Did hw with woonling this afternoon at ard 3.30 plus to 4.20 plus. Why is this hols so sian & boring??? Can anybody tell mi how to not get bored?? I am really BORED. Having nothing to do. . . .The hols hw, I am targetting to finish it by NEXT WEEK. Otherwise, the last week I will be rushing through EVERYTHING... I am in the feeling of giving up my GEOG hw, I can't find anything about COASTAL MANAGEMENT!!!! Anyone can help mi?? I will thanks u a MILLION!!!!! If u hv any links, PLS PUT IT ON MY TAGBOARD!!! I will be VERY grateful to u for helping mi (:
Ok, think will stop here, cos i really have nothing to say le. BYE!!!
# posted by joyy at
5:58 PM
|