any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

09 July 2009

Hello! Yes, changed the skin again. Lolz. Due to some reasons... Which I am lazy to type it out.
Early in the morning today in sch, Blackout. MrKamarrudin was like saying "U dun hv lessons today, can go home." Everyone was like "yay!" but we all know that its impossible.
Now, I am seriously very tired & stressed. All the stack of homework are killing mi. Esp Phy. I seriously didn't understand what the tcher was teaching ytd. Like I didn't understand fully. So went home read textbk. At least it helped a bit.
I am seriously don't look forward to tmr. Main reason: I am taking my 2.4 retest tmr. & I know the results. Its going to be a fail. My 5 stations also haven take yet. Dunno when take. Lolz.
And tmr maths remedial will last 2 hrs plus. OMG, if tmr run 2.4km in the morning, how would I hv the energy to do maths?? I rather hv maths lesson then to run the 2.4km. Hehe. U all may think I am insane. But I seriously don't look forward to PE lessons every wk although I find the tcher is quite ok.
k, have to go do my Phy hw.
BYE! =D