Hi, people! I am here blogging again. And yes I changed blogskin. But this skin might be temporary until I find a better one that I like better. So pls bear with it. =D
Everyday busy with onli one thing: HOMEWORK. All the stack of homework...I hv nv hate a fan this much. CheeSiong broke his leg, that why we swopped classroom with 4E2. Then the behind got this big fan, the wind so strong. Ytd, while doing work, Dewi & my hair was like mad women. Hahas. Thks to the fan. Then papers start flying ard. ( I am not blaming CheeSiong for it, its juz that i hate the fan behind ) CheeSiong, lets juz hope that ur leg will get better. =D
Yilin nv come sch today due to flu. Yilin: Get Well Soon!
El lesson was boring. Picture discussion. Last wk, kanna called by Mrsbhaskaran to say abt the pic. I was like "huh?!" cos i wrote less then 5 sentences. Hehe. Seriously I am really bad at picture discussion...
Maths, still the same. Homework everyday lors. So many hw, I do till wan go siao liao. At least, I finished it. Its the onli way to score well anw. :X
Kk, GTG. I am very tired.
Bye!
# posted by joyy at
8:15 PM