any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

29 June 2009

First day of school today. First day of Hell days is starting. Our class had a new co-form tcher, he teaches DnT de. So I think it doesn't affect me much, I think. So far still sitting with Dewi. Aww, I miss her so much during the hols. Today hear her voice again, suddenly feel so weird. Yes, 1 wk no CCA. Can come home earlier to finish up my homework.
Today 2 periods maths lesson. I thot onli 1 period so never bring Maths Tb. Zzz, den share lors. The onli time MsLeong will allow us to sit in pairs. Cos 1st day of sch so i think is ok? Luckily, I not the onli one never bring. Haha. Collect maths hw, onli ard 5 ppl hand in. I only never do the graph question then she tell me to finish up & hand in tmr. Lolz.
OMG, I still haven finish my hols assignment. My SS & Geog ahh!! Lucky today dun have geog & SS lesson. Lolz. But tmr have, how arh. Hopefully, the tchers are kind enough to let us have at least a few more days to finish up cos my cls mani still haven finish the geog hw.
This sem muz work hard le. Cos I really wan to pass well for my EOY this year. Somemore is a short term. Hell days are coming along le. Muz really JiaYou!