any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

02 July 2009

"I am yearning for it once agian, shld hv cherish it" I have been using this name for my msn for the past 3 wks. I started my blog with this line is cos I dunno how to start, so pls understand.
Currently, I am feeling very STRESSED. First wk of sch alr so stressed up, wad will I become when the EOY are here?? AHHH!! Having maths remedial tmr, lolz. And it is going to be every wk from term 3 onwards. Due to MYE didn't do well. Ahh, I thot fri early dismiss can go home earlier... Haiz....Although that the case, I am DETERMINED to do well for EOY esp maths & poa. So jiayou lors. Lolz
So tired this few days, maths hw, getting more. Other sub are starting to teach new chap le. So, my speed of learning hv to speed up before I really cannot catch up. Juz helped Dewi do her blog, SHINEE blogskin. Nice skin.
She is a fan of SUJU & SHINEE. I am also influenced by her le. I am starting to like songs by SUJU & SHINEE le. Dewi, I am being influened by u le. =D
BYE!!!