any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

16 July 2009

Thank You!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Yup, I am one year older. Hahas. Lolz.
Thanks to all those whom u gave mi presents & birthday wishes! They are appreciated. =)
ActuallyI hv taken pictures of them, but I am too lazy to post them up now. So maybe I will post them up sometime next week or sat.
Tmr will be sianz in sch.
NAPFA 2.4km run in EARLY in the morning.
EMaths class test in the afternoon.
Today Maths tcher ask us to stay back just to do corrections?
Cos of accracy problem...
When dismiss that time,
Jinyuan said: "Tcher, if I get A1 tmr, u give mi treat."
Then I heard, I also say I want. =D
After that, when she left the room,
she said: "The treat is only for certain people"
Haiz, nvm..
Kk, gtg
I wan go revise for maths & do phy hw as well!
BYE!!