any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

19 July 2009

Decided to blog since I am bored.
Today post will mainly abt last fri.
Had my NAPFA last fri.
Was being nominated to be the sports manager?
Classmates voted for mi. -.-
Shld I be thankful or wad? I seriouly dunno how to react..
I thot was 2.4 but the tcher started with sit-up & standing broadjump.
After that ran 2.4,
omg, 1st round not even finish, gastric act up....
Darn pain larrs.
Still ran. Then slowly I begin to walk. cos is too pain le.
Gosh, last round left onli 2 mins to finish. Wanted to run But that gastric was killing mi larrs
Then at the field there, fell down.. then i gave up liao lars.
went toilet, vomit a little & was super giddy larrs. Almost fainted.
Had emaths cls test in the afternoon. Think I going fail lars.
Left some qn BLANK! Think even pass, also wont pass very well de. ):
OMG, i juz realise that I think i lost my common test paper.
How lars? Tmr got 2 periods of MT leh. T.T
Kk. End here. I am too lazy to post on.
BYE!