Ok. Back to blogging since I am sort of bored.
Ytd, sch was ok. I supposed.
Got back Chem common test, & pass. Highest was 28. so pro right??
Sad arh!! I got 17. the tcher minus 1 mark cos I nv write units. ><
Then pH for acid is less then 7, i wrote 6. So mani careless mistakes lahs. Otherwise, the results would have been better. ><
Maths tcher announce. This fri cls test. So mani test this week lars.
Chem cls test on thurs. Ss common test tmr. Not forgetting Maths test on fri. ><
I seriously dunno how to revise all 3 at the same time lars. I want to pass Chem. Otherwise, my combined sci grade is going to be affected.
Maths also muz pass! Cos I dunwan fail this term. So that EOY results can be at least better? I hope.
Ss common test. I dunno can pass a not. Cos I am seriously bad at SEQ. Somemore onli 35 mins to finish up the whole paper. =.=
So afraid that there will not be enough time. ><
Phy lesson today, I was asking abt my phy cls test results. Yes! I pass. Well, at least that wad MsYati told mi.
Had cls photo taking today. nothing diff. Only the classmates changed. that all.
Went back for cls. Maths tcher had to go down at 1o for her cls photo taking.
We were den left in the cls. Even though she told us to stay there, majority still went down. I very guai de. So stayed there. CheeSiong & andy were also there. Hahas.
But will they get scolded tmr? Cos the tcher which came in at 10.10 was MrNg. He teaches 1T2 maths. MsLeong form cls. I think cos her cls, maths is split into 2 grps? Lolz
Kk. I think I stop here. Its quite a long entry today.
Got to revise for tests. =D
Dewi. Is this entry longggg enough?? hahas.
BYE!
# posted by joyy at
4:33 PM