any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

24 July 2009

Troubled but Happy!

Hi, i am back to blogging. Does my readers miss mi? Lolz
Had 2.4 today & as usual, i failed.
El lesson was so angry lars. I was juz combing my hair cos she say it was messy when I went in to cls. Then i comb, she complain. Zz.
Recess ran shuttle run & did sit&reach.
Yes! I passed sit&reach with flying colours! i pushed until 45! So happy! But failed shuttle run by 1 sec. =.=
Next, I PASS MY EMATHS CLASS TEST! 16/20!!!!
So happy! First time score so well for test. =D Now I know, work hard to get what u want.
Maths common test in 2 wks time. I am going to pass well too!!! lolz
Had choir juz nw. Next sat perform at fengshan cc.
After choir, went with Jolene to ask abt tuition thing opp her hse. Then now still thinking weather to quit the current one a not. lolz. That is why I am troubled.
Nothing else to post abt le.
Bye!