Hi, everyone. I am here to blog abt the performance at Fengshan CC last night.
Meet there at 3.30pm. Then Yilin & I was like so super early lars. Cos I counted the duration wrongly. ): So we went to the nearby void deck to sit down.
Then 3.25pm walk back there. At 3.35pm, MrLim & other tchers arrived. Saw Weilun arrived while we were doing the soundcheck. Wa, first time see him wear jeans.Lolz. Like so not used to it.
Had dinner at 6plus & performed at 7.30 plus. Saw woonling & weixuan. Lolz. Xiaoping also went to see. =D Thks for the support. xD
Was too busy looking at other places bahs, i guess. The performance was quite well done, I think. Queenie told mi we were like so suddenly happy for the second song. Lolz. Its a happy song wad, obviously muz be happy right?? Cant be singing a happy song without any smiles mahs. Lolz.
Went home with Linda & Lisa after that. Was so tired lars. Took a bath, watch the first part of Boys over Flowers and went to bed. Fell asleep immediately, perhaps I was too tired.
Overall, enjoyed myself very much, and it was a SUCESSFUL one. xD
Now realise that my leg is in pain. Cos of the shuttle run & 2.4 on fri? Hopefully tmr the pain will go away.
Kk. Got to go & revise for maths cls test tmr le.
BYE!
# posted by joyy at
3:26 PM