any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

09 August 2009

Happy Birthday, Singapore!

HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY, SINAGPORE!

Happy National Day! 44 yrs of independance.
Currently waiting for 6.15pm to arrive cos I want to watch NDP 09! Looking forward to it! xD
As usual, its a boring weekend. Having wake up early in the morning to do Maths hw, watch my show.
Then came on msn to chat. Went facebook. Blahblahblah. Now is still on facebook.
Also. I am currently missing somebody. Have not seen her for like 1 yr alr & I am starting to miss her. when can I see her again?? ):
Called Huiling to ask abt how the tuition was going. She said Amanda sort of hv a little teaching now. compared to the past. Well, I seriously dunno how to react. Cos I am sort of like ok lahs. Cos since I quit den so be it. Besides, I have been doing quite ok for the past 2 maths tests. But I guess she is afraid that huiling might quit bahs. Cos huiling told mi before her mum says if she doesn't do well for EOY, den she is considering to quit. Well. Huiling, Jiayou! Lolz.
After watching NDP later, have to revise for upcoming tests this week.
Here are the tests that I am having this week:
  • Maths Cls test
  • POA cls test on wed
  • El common test on wed
  • Chinese cls test on tues/thurs

Ok, 4 tests in one week. Hopefully I can score well for all. I am seriously feeling stressed up & wants to relax. But I cant stop worrying abt it. Haiz.

I think I stop here. Cos I have nothing else to say.

byE!