I am back to blogging! Since I have not blog for abt one week. Besides, Dewi was asking mi when I will be blogging. So here I am, Blogging! (:
Shall blog abt this week. I am too lazy to blog abt last week. Lol.
Mon:
-POA lesson was ok, I guess. Got back last week test results. And I PASS! Also, pass with flying colours. (:
-Recess.
-Chinese lesson was after that. ( Forgotten wad we did ). All I rmb was asking abt the tcher abt the oral results.
-Chem lesson followed. ( Again, I forgot wad we did ). If I am not wrong, we went through abt the Periodic Table.
-Last periods, Maths. Quite ok. Went through some qn in the tb. Did revision ex 9.
-Dismissed(:
Tues:
-SS lesson. Did SBQ. On Northern Ireland.
-Maths lesson. Again, did some qn in the tb & after that continued Revision Exercies.
-Recess. Went lib.
-Geog lesson was a bore. Almost fell asleep. ): MrTeo went through the wb answer. Which were so long.
-El lesson. MrsBhaskaran didnt come. So, free period.
-Chinese lesson after that. Did news article reflection. Broke my own record, wrote more then one & a half page, haha.
-Phy lesson, did some revision for for the common test which was the next day.
-Dismissed. (:
Wed:
-Had Phy common test. It was ok, I guess, just there I dunno if I can score well. Cos some qn I dunno how to explain.
-Maths lesson. Did almost nothing. Just went through corrections for 8.3
-POA lesson. Had a practice test. Actual test on next mon. I wonder if I can pass that test. Cos I dun really understand Prov for Doubtful debts.
-Recess. Saw MrLeow outside staff rm. Heecheng was asking him maths. So I asked him "U changed to teach maths?" Hahas. Lol. He said "No lahs". Then I did my revision for chem test which was the period after recess. Asked MrLeow some qn. With his help, managed to understand some things. Thks, MrLeow! :D
The test was Omg lahs. Think I going to fail. Or onli pass by a little bit. Mayb 15 or 16.
-Phy lesson followed. Finished up on total internal refraction.
-MT lesson. Did wb.
-Choir was on in the afternoon.
-Dismissed at 5.30 plus.
Today:
-Geog lesson was again a bore. Cos I wasnt feeling well. Juz copied ans from MrTeo.
-Chinese lesson. Did wb again. For 2 periods.
-Recess. Stayed in cls since I wasnt feeling very well.
-SS lesson followed. Finished up on SBQ. MrKamaruddin came in all of a sudden. Telling us to hand in the 1st el common test paper. But many claimed we handed in. Then MrsChoo was telling us to search carefully cos the results need to key in to the progress report. Omg~ I rmb we handed in..
She said if nv hand in den no marks. Wa!!!!!!!! Dewi was telling mi if that the case, she going to kill _________ Pls fill in the blank urself. Cos we handed in to _______. Again, fill in the blank.
-El lesson. Once person callled daniel came in to relief.
-Maths. Had cls test. Was very diff. Cos i dunno if I can even pass.
-chem lesson. Finished up on periodic table.
-Dismiss. Went home. Halfway, heavy rain! By the time I reached home, I was almost all wet even though I had an umbrella.
That all for today post.
byE!
# posted by joyy at
5:18 PM