any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

31 August 2009

Had teachers' day celebration in sch. So teacher day awards lors.
Then walked for rice, 2 rounds. Followed by Ceimo-Ceimo dance. 1st time doing. Was in a blur. :/
Went back class. Had cls period. Talked to MrKamaruddin, since MrsBhaskaran is not back in sch yet.
Had recess. Went hall to find MrLeow & MdmWangJing to give Teacher Day present to them.
Then after that, Teacher Day concert.
The modern dance was great! The others were also not bad lahs. Juz that modern dance is always so engernetic.
Dismissed from sch. Went back FSPS with Queenie. Then we realised that MsTan went on a 2 yr leave. to give birth? I dunno lahs. However, managed to find MsAw & MrsKoh. Said hi. Was glad that they still rmb me. (:
The sch changed a lot sia. Nicer environment.
Then had lunch at blk412. Saw Huiling & yongxuan.
End.
Bye! (: