.blog
03-09-09
“你们的教练长得还蛮帅的嘛" This was what MdmWangJing said abt MrLim(Choir), when I was walking with her juz now. She ia just saying that MrLim is quite HANDSOME! LOL lors! Ok, back to the main topic. I put date as the title cos this skin dun provide the date, onli the time. So I guess I hv to put myelf. My day was fine today, here what happened. Common test. English comprehension. It was OK. But I think I made MANY mistakes. Cos I didnt know how to do certain questions. ): So, hopefully I can PASS! (:Maths lesson followed. Went through corrections. After maths lesson. While waiting for MrTeo to come out, I actually fell asleep when I was leaning against the wall! Omg~ POA lesson. Had class test. And I think I am going to fail. Cos I got the format all wrong. ):Recess. All I did was juz talking to MsTeng.Chem lesson. Basically, juz went through worksheet that was given last week. And the whole cls didnt do it. So tcher gave 15 mins to complete. (: I did my work, juz that some qn I dunno how to do. Phy lesson. MrsQuek came in!! The whole class was like clapping. I'm also clapping. We were all very excited I think. But she juz sit there lahs. MsYati was doing all the teaching.El lesson. MrsBhaskaran haven come back to sch yet. And I wished she can hurry up & come back! Cos I want my compo back, and I want my EL lessons! We have been missing EL lessons for quite a long period of time alr! Chinese lesson. MdmWangJing was late by 15 mins! Well, actually not really her fault lahs. Cos I forgot to go & call her. She rmb the time wrongly. Lolz. So, she told me to go & call her naxt time if she not there yet. We did newspaper article report. Lunch with XingYing. Yup, didnt lunch with Yilin they all. Due to some reasons. But she still my best friend though, and WoonlinG! BFF! Maths remedial. Learn the last chap on arc lengths. Quite ok I guess. I was dismissed at 3.40 plus. But I left the classroom at 4.05! Cos MsLeong was scolding some stud, and I needed to ask 1 qn. Went for choir after that. I was VERY LATE! I reached there at abt 4.1o plus. Joined in to sing "Will u teach me. " During break, went to the field to support Jessabel for the sports fiesta.Dismissed. Walked to bus stop with MdmWangJing, Yvonne & fengyi. Then at bus stop, said goodbye to MdmWangJing. That my day. Wow, its really a long post. Gtg cos i need to revise for Maths test tmr! Bye!(:
# posted by joyy at
7:35 PM
|