.blog
05-09-09, Sept Hols!
hSept hols! First day of the hols today! Yipee! But there still homework to do though. Got back progress report ytd, was not very happy with my results. But I was quite surprised to see that I PASSED my POA. Cos I thot test 2 will fail. Maths got A1, super happy. But I think I need to work on my Eng & combined humanitites esp geog. My El is onli like 50 plus. I am not very worried abt SS, but my geog is causing me to worry. So, I shall study hard this hols to catch up my work! (: Had choir ytd as well, was ok. Same things lors.After choir went inter buy things. Den walk back home. Bath & watch tv. My left leg is very pain now lahs. Mayb cos ytd PE I accidentally sprained it, as I heard a crack sound while I was running. ): Hopefully, can be less pain tmr. Ok, I think I have nothing else to blog about. Bye!(:
# posted by joyy at
2:25 PM
|