any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

29 November 2009

Currently, chatting on msn with dewi and queenie. Was so bored that I on my comp and went on facebook. Wanted to play cafe world but the it was lagging. and I switched off the page.
Yes, changed the blogskin cos I am a little tired of the old one. Today post won't be very long cos I have nothing to blog about. Only one thing, dewi has been saying that I am high too often. Perhaps she is right, but mayb is juz because when I am with her, it makes me feel high and I don't know the reason why. -.-'''
I should be doing my holiday homework now but I have no idea how to. Besides, I only left ss sourced based qn, 1 physics qn, a few chem qn and 1 chinese book report. Therefore, I think I still have more then enough time to complete them before sch reopens.
The other thing I should be doing is revising my sec 3 work and build a SOLID foundation esp for my POA, which is my weakest subject.
Ok, I think I will stop here cos I have nothing else to blog about.
Bye! (: