any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

23 October 2009

Happy n Sad

Hello ppl. Jolene wanted mi to blog. So here I am, Blogging! See. I so obedient. (:
Today got back english, Physics, n POA results.
Failed POA Badly. but dun worry, ppl, I will catch up soon! And will do well next yr!!
English, juz pass paper 2. So is quite lucky. Paper 1 pulled mi up.
Physics, was super careless lahs. Nv write units n also nv draw arrows. Otherwise, I would nv done better! ):
POA, ok. I expected to fail. Cos I couldnt do paper 2. But didnt expect it to fail so badly. ): Mayb I should spend more time to revise for my POA during the long hols that is coming up. I muz do well next yr !
Meet Queenie tgt with Dewi, I was expecting some kind of reaction from them, but they didnt really had any reactions. -.-
Then came back my hse, played comp. Den go down buy bubble tea drink. And had a game of badminton. But due to the strong wind, we decided to go back earlier. She went home after that.
Reflection for the day:
*Must start to work VERY HARD from now onwards in order to catch up my work for next yr. And I muz score well for next yr 'N' lvls. I do not want to disppoint my teachers n also I wan to get to sec 5! So muz start work now! Mayb during the long hols, I will start all my sec 3 revision and will be more self-motivated to study hard so that I can be prepared for next yr! Chiong ah!*

Bye! (: