.blog
Bored
Back to blogging after a few days. Dec is here. And that means two things:1) The christmas season! ( thanksgiving presents!) 2) Sch going to start in one month time. ):
The above images are pictures which I took last week as I was bored. Somehow, I love skies. They look so peaceful and nice.Don't u agree? lol. Sch hol assignment not yet finished, I guess I have to rush though. cos if delayed till last week of dec, den its going to be HELL. Now I am so bored that I have been telling people on my msn saying that I am bored. ok, I think they will be tired of me saying that almost everyday. Sry, guys. I will try to say other things next time. (: I am soon going to be bored to death. There nothing to do at home. And I don't feel like going out these days, dunno why. However, I feel like watching 'the christmas carol'. But queenie said its a ghost cartoon? Mayb I might reconsider. However bored, I think I will still make a trip to the library when I feel like. Haven been reading for almost 1 month cos the books I borrowed the last time was not nice to read at all. Now, there something in my heart that saddens me. Dewi got the edusave scholorship award. I actually got the edusave merit bursary award. But then, the form was to be filled and submit to the cc latest by 3 dec and I only saw the letter on 4 dec! My parents actually forgotten to give it to me. ><> Ok, I think I will end now. Till next time. Bye(:
# posted by joyy at
5:46 PM
|