.blog
2010!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010! 2009 have left us, 2010 is here! I wonder what will happen this year. Hopefully its going to be a great year ahead. Thks everyone hu send mi wishes! :DLast night, after watching the countdown party show, I was thinking abt many things abt 2009. I wonder what I have done and what I have achieved. Did I achieve my goals? I think n I thought. But the answer to all my questions, only came in to my mind this morning. I realised I have achieved nothing in my studies, in fact, I did BADLY in 2009. Therfore, I will work thriple hard to achieve all my dreams n goals. In terms for CCA, had attained a Silver for SYF, quite an achievement. Therefore, next year shall be even better in my CCA! As for friends, I did my best to be friends with everyone and I did it. Well, almost. I made great friends in 2009! Dewi is one of them! Not forgetting yilin, jolene, weixuan etc. Too many to list out. Had a great time with them in 2009! Thks a lot, Friends! Since its a new year, there muz be new year resoultion. These are my new year resoultion 2010: -Get 9 points for N level- (this is a MUST) -Get to sec 5-(also a MUST)-Be more attentive in POA lessons--Peaceful year-I can only think of these for the moment. I will add on in my next post when I thought of it. Many people are telling me thatI am over stressed and I agree with them. I am begining to feel that I am EXTREMELY STRESSED up, to the extent that I think I need to see a doctor. I mean it this time. Here are my hopes for N level grades for this year:-English A2-Maths A2 ( O level paper )-Combined Science A1 -Combine Humanities A1-POA A2Realised that I didnt aim for any 'B's cos I wan the perfect score! I know many will say I am insane but this is MY WISH, so dun say anything if u are going to say tat I am crazy. This is going to be a very STRESSED n TIRED year for me n my friends. I am not going to give up! As the saying that says " When the going gets tough, the tough gets going". Heard from MrLim during SYF period, and its true. I am going to PERSERVE till the end! Ok, I guess I will stop here. Long enough. Once again, I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!Bye!
# posted by joyy at
5:48 PM
|