any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

09 February 2010

What a day!

I have nothing to do right now on my comp, so here I am, blogging!
Ok, it was an AVERAGE day for me in sch today.
First 2 periods, chemistry. Greet liao den Mdm Sharifah said "take out ur files n the ws that we went through halfway last lesson". Den I look in my bag n realise that I FORGOT to bring it! My first reaction was "OMG!! What to do?!". However, I summon up all my courage & raise my hand to say I forgot to bring chem file. And she had no reaction but her expression was damn scary, like want kill me like that. After that, Euilim realise that she bought phy file instead. She look at me n ask me, "how sia?". I replied to her to ask her tell Mdm Sharifah. But she told Mr Teo instead. Den Mr Teo reply was ask her tell Mdm Sharifah. Lol. So, I looked at mdm sharifah n realise that she a little like angry le. she asked"hu didnt brin gur file?". so we raised our hands. And her immediate reaction was 'Those hu nv bring ur file, write 2 pages of foolscap '. So we wrote lors. Spent like 35 mins writing that. Den my hand like very 'suan'. Sorry Mdm Sharifah n Mr Teo, I forgot to bring my file. ):
Next period, Maths. Went through revision ex 1. Soon after, the sch emergency ex started n the bell rang. Super loud n long blast. Proceed to field, take attendance. Dismiss for recess at 10.15.
After recess, MT lesson was up next. Onli do xi zi, cos our cls was so noisy. 24 leh! End of lesson muz hand in. Somehow, I always cant finish on time. But manage to finish it.
Eng lesson up next. Did pic disscussion. talk here talk there. Den the tcher ask mi collect comprehension. She also gave back our formal letter. And she told mi if I had editted my work, it would hv been a good piece of work. So, I hv learnt to edit n check my work. (:
Last period, Elective Geog. Did workbook. Den nelson keep doing funny things. -.-''' I went along cos I was distracted n somehow, halfway, Mr Teo realised I wasn't paying full attention n he looked at me. Ok, that was like so embarrassed.

Finally, it was lunch.

2.15pm, Maths extra lesson. Ms Leong juz went though the ws she gave us ytd cos it was needed for tmr maths common test. Den she suddenly want check our work, see if we did a not. I was like omg, cos I didnt finish it. Den after humaira paper was checked, mine was next. She saw an 3(b) onwards nv do n she asked mi why. I didnt say anything. Her next sentence was "U also deserve to be scolded". I didnt say anything to her cos what she said was TOTALLY right. She went on n checked the others. Jolene also nv do. After she check finish, she say nelson, woonling n me to stay back after the lesson cos we didnt do our work. And her next sentence she said was that she didnt expect that I didnt do my work. in a tone like" That unexpected of u". Hence, Sorry, Ms Leong, I didnt finish up my work. Somehow, I always did her work but this time round, I didnt finish it. Till now, I still very bad/guilty abt Not finishing up the maths hw, and not bring the chem file. Tmr hv to go n hand in the chem ws to Mdm Sharifah.
Maths xtra lesson ended at 3.30pm. Den she said"erm, the 4 stud, u are to stay back". she mention the names. But nv mention mine. Immediately, Nelson n the other classmates shouted my name and said she biased, nv ask mi stay back. So I was looking at her. Her reply was"the few of u hu didnt do ur work, this time I'll let u off." I felt so relived to hear that sentence.
So next I went to ask Mr Lim abt POA until 4 n went home after that. I realised that after chem lesson, I felt guilty/bad n the feeling was worse after maths xtra lesson.

OK, That for all. Till next time.



Bye! (: