any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I would fly high up to the sky
The stars in the sky will never be the same

.blog

15 January 2010

Sec 4 life

Back to blogging. As said, will blog, so here I am, blogging!

Sch hv reopens for 2 wks alr. So busy sia, many things to do, many hw. Week 3 got 3 tests somemore. T.T STRESSED AHHH!
This yr sub tchers majority nv change, only chem mr teo n mdm sharifah teach tgt. Her teaching is quite fierce. A lot presure in her cls.
Had a fun day today, played at the new playground with Queenie, so fun sia. All stress suddenly gone liao. So relax. . . Wish I could turn back time.
This weekend so mani hw, maths mastery ws, other sch exam paper. There is going to be a maths exam paper given every wk for weekend hw. Haiz.
I am yawning now, slept at 1 plus last night n woke up at 5 plus. Early right, I am so tired now sia. Today chem lesson keep yawning almost fell asleep. Luckily nv, if not, I die.
Ok, shall stop here. Will blog again when I feel like it.
Bye for now. (: