.blog
CIP, Collecting old newspaper n clothes
Hello! U am back to blogging after weeks, hahas. Too busy to blog these days. Woke up early n went to sch for CIP. Assemble in parade square, take attence, briefing. Set off from the back gate to blk 111! Our class was allocated to blk 111 - 114. According to register no, we were split into 4 grps, each grp in 1 blk. I was at blk 112. Together with, suting, dewi, euilim, jannah, woonling, xingying, joel, anthony, and some more which I cant rmb. We spilt into 2 grps so as to be faster. Cos there were 13 floors there. Also, we have limited time. By 10am, we have to assemble. So as fast as we could, we ask n knock each door, saying "Good morning, do u have old newspaper n clothes?" After that ending with "Thanks You".Some doors we knock knock knock, no one ans so we left. Got one door no metal grill de, but got CCTV de wor. Special right. Also, we knock on one door, the dog bark like so fierce. But can hear that its a puppy. So we collect, n gather back. Well, I muz say, my cls finished quite fast around 9.48 when my grp go down, I could see that almost the whole cls was at the playgroud relaxing alr. Miss Aini needed to take attendance but cos majority of us were at the playground, so she juz look. Actually she wanted to say like my nursery stud or smth like that lahs. But in the end she didnt, she juz see n took. (:After that, I joined them at the playground. Haha! Walk here walk there. Hahas. I actually went there to take photos.Dewi also. I took a total of 51 photos! 28 of the photos are available in my facebook, so friends, go n view it if u want. (:We waited for the lorry to come den we can go home. That was why we were playing there. (: The playground was fun sia!! Esp the swing! Lorry came, all the boys went to help to load the newspaper n clothes into the lorry while the gals juz stand there n watch. LOL! i was taking their photo when they were helping. So after that, we were dismissed! The moment many of them were waiting for, hahas Some things happen actually, well according to shafiq, got one man want them go back up take the things, but instead of shouting or signalling to them, he actully SPIT from the 7th floor all the way to 1st floor! OMG! How can he be so unhygenic??! He could hv shouted down instead. Another women also very what lahs. I think I better dun say. Those in my grp u shld know what is it. That was so omg~ Overall, I had a fun time doing the CIP, collecting newspaper n clothes, I want to do it again sia! So fun!ok, that for now. Will blog again next time. Bye! (:
# posted by joyy at
1:35 PM
|